Good night from Maine the place my daughters are eagerly anticipating Santa’s arrival. Tomorrow morning I will not be within the temper to put in writing weblog posts and even take into consideration my weblog. That is why I am breaking from my sample and writing the week-in-review on a Friday night.
As I look towards the tip of the yr I might prefer to say a giant thanks to all of you who’ve supported my work all through this yr and yr’s previous (a few of you’ve got been with me for greater than decade). Whether or not you have bought one among my programs or ebooks otherwise you’ve merely shared my weblog posts with your mates and colleagues, your help is appreciated.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
A New Way to Add Students to Flipgrid
How to Modify & Share Canva Templates
Six Reasons to Try Tract for Remote & Hybrid Learning
A Platypus in My House! Fun and Learning Through Augmented Reality
How to Use Google Keep as a Comment Bank
Nine Interactive Maps Depicting the History of the United States
21 Activities and Lessons That Have a Winter Theme
Different Locations to Observe Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 39,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you’ll be able to observe me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.