Customers to my
Practical Ed Tech Newsletter got their totally free copies of the 2021-22 edition of
The Practical Ed Tech Handbook at the start of the academic year
. Its a 75 page PDF that includes my preferred tools, suggestions, and techniques for using a wide variety of educational innovation tools in your classroom. If youre not subscribed to my newsletter, you can now get your copy of
The Practical Ed Tech Handbook
Table of contents for the 2021-22 version of The Practical Ed Tech Handbook:.
1. Interaction with parents and students– page 5.
2. Creating Blogs & & Websites– page 9.
3. Web search techniques– page 16.
4. Digital citizenship– page 27.
5. Video production and flipped lessons– page 30.
6. Audio recording and publishing– page 42.
7. Backchannels and formative evaluation– page 44.
8. Digital portfolios– page 48.
9. Virtual and enhanced Reality– page 50.
10. Intro to Programming and Makerspaces– page 54.
11. Ease of access Tools– page 59.
12. 10 Time-saving ways for teachers to utilize tech– page 65.
13. Remote Instruction Tools and Strategies– page 67.
14. DIY Game Creation– page 72.
Get your free copy of The Practical Ed Tech Handbook right here..